Day 2 – Gift Guide for him (under $100)
Men can be a little tricky to shop for. Kevin and I worked together to come up with a list of ideas that are great for any guy in your life. Whether you are shipping for your dad, husband, boyfriend, brother, son or grandpa. We came up with some ideas that Kevin has loved getting as well as some items that he picked out that he would love and thinks that any other guy would love as well.
- One. Sweatpants – I absolutely love these sweatpants. With the cuffed ankle and the trim fit they look a little dressier than the typical sweatpants. The zipper gives them a nice touch because it not only looks nice but, he can carry his keys, phone or wallet in the pocket without worrying about them falling out.
- Hair gel – I have linked two great hair products below that can be used with wet or dry hair. They will help your guy achieve any hair look he desires or maybe inspire him to try something new.
- Cologne – If he has a signature scent, you can’t go wrong with that. Otherwise this can be fun because you can pick something out that you would like to smell on him. The set below is pretty awesome because it comes with lots of samples to try and a certificate to redeem for a full size bottle of his choosing.
- Watch – Just like with jewelry, I think watches can pull together any outfit. They don’t need to be super expensive, but any watch you choose can really help pull his outfit together nicely.
- Shoes – I love shoes. Giving shoes as a gift can be really fun. There are so many options to choose from. I love the option below because they can be used as activewear or worn more casually.
- Ties – A few years ago we found out about The Tie Bar. This company is awesome because they are all about being stylish while being affordable at the same time. They have so many different options for ties but they also offer gift boxes or sets as well as other accessories.
- Wireless Speaker – This is super cool because he can take it anywhere. It can be moved around to different rooms in the house and never be tied to the length of a cord. They are also portable and can be taken along on vacations or trips.
- Socks – No I’m not talking about the typical socks that everyone dreads getting on Christmas morning. I am talking about something nice that will bring a pop of color to any wardrobe. I always love seeing some super fun socks peeking out above his shoes.
- Water Bottle – If the men in your life are like Kevin or my dad, they never drink enough water. This gift is perfect for them and will hopefully encourage them to stay hydrated. We found these super cool bottles that keep beverages hot or cold for long periods of time. There are so many different designs and colors you will be sure to find one that he will love and hopefully use.
- Team Gear – I think this one is my favorite gifts to give. You can give him an item with his favorite team logo such as a hat, shirt, socks, jersey, or bottle opener. There are so many different options to get with his favorite team on it. I love giving a new hat or shirt along with some tickets to a game. This means he not only gets a gift that he will love but we get to spend some together.