I am so excited to be sharing the recipe that I use for my protein waffles. I have tried making these waffles a few different ways but have found that by doing it this way, they are seriously the best protein waffles that I have ever tried. They contain very few ingredients and they are so delicious and easy to make. You can literally top them with anything but my favorite is adding a little (or a lot) of Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup. There are a ton of similar recipes out there and I’m sharing the one that works best for me. I have a serious addiction to them and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do!
Protein Waffle Recipe
1 Scoop PEScience Protein Powder (my favorites are Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Peanut Butter)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Whole Egg
1.Preheat waffle iron
2. Mix the protein powder and baking powder
3. Add the egg and mix to combine
4. Add a little bit of water at a time and mix until it is batter consistency
5. Spray your preheated waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray
6. Pour batter onto waffle maker
7. I cook mine for between 1-2 minutes
8. Top with your favorite waffle toppings and ENJOY!
Some of my favorite toppings are
Peanut Butter or PB2
Dark Chocolate Chips