This recipe is definitely one of our favorites and we make it all the time. It is so simple and yet so delicious which is why we make it all the time. It is so simple to just throw in your left over chicken or it can be made easily with fresh chicken or your other favorite proteins such as shrimp, steak or tofu. Feel free to play around with different protein options, veggies or seasonings. You really can’t go wrong.
Quick Easy “Meal Prep” Chicken Fried Rice
– Cooked Chicken Breast (amount depends on your meal plan)
– Cauliflower rice, cooked brown rice or cooked white rice
– Bell Pepper
– Soy Sauce
– Chili Flakes or Hot Sauce (optional if you like it spicy)
1. Sauté garlic and cauliflower rice, cooked brown or white rice
2. Add other vegetables and allow them too cook
3. Crack the egg and allow it to scramble and mix with all of your rice and veggies
4. Add in cooked chicken
5. Stir all ingredients together
6. Stir in soy sauce along with chili flakes or hot sauce if desired.
You can make a big pan of this and use it as leftovers. Remember that your portion size and calories need to fit into the program that you are following. The amazing thing about this recipe is that you can make it fit whatever eating plan you are following.
Make sure you tag me in your photos if you make this and let me know how you like it.